Saturday, June 13, 2009

When I get my Fashion Money!!!

Nak tahu apa yang ai nak beli sgt when I get my Fashion money around this month?

This is my wish fashion list:

Fashion plan num 1: I want to buy a new bag for my new sems at Uni.. Im thinking of sporty bags..

Fashion plan num 2: I want to buy fashionable gifts to important ppl.. Im thinking of DKNY

Fashion plan num 3: I want to buy designer watch: Im looking forward for DKNY or Armani.

Fashion plan num 4: I want to update my cloth: may be CK will help me with that.

Fashion plan num 5: I want to beautify my face: S.O.S Clinique

I do really hope that.. I can fullfill my fashion desire soon...

huhuhu.. I NEED DA MONEY!!!

CHOWW

1 comment:

.zye. 자이's said...

am i one of the ones whose getting DKNY? haha.. :)

miss u hun! hugs*