Saturday, June 13, 2009

I call it 'The Best Winter of My Life'

Hye Guys.. You know that now is winter in Aussie right? So, as usual waktu winter ni I mesti gy vacation around Aussie.. you tahu ai gy mana? for this winter.. I gy Sydney.. yeah Sydney once again.. memangla org cakap Sydney tu cam tak de pape.. tapi for a person who indulge in fashion so much, Sydney is a perfect place to go.. yang lagi best this year.. I gy vacation ngan Super Hot family!! who else K.a and his family.. memang gempak habis uguys!!! yela.. dorang punyer fashion sense mmg ader class tau.. ai suke sgt!!!

In Sydney.. we spent our time fabulously.. as

we had our dinner in front of the very beautiful Queens Vistoria Building and Sydney Opera House.. memang menariks u guys..

we did our shopping at Galleria 'The Rocks'.. u know.. K.A and his fantastically fashionable young brother, Amirul amazed me by buying 3 coach bags, and two guccis not to forget K.A once again move forward in the fashion world by owning a brand new Dolce and Gabbana Shoe.. that was so.. classy!!!

we also spend our night beautifully.. by appreciating Yayoi Kusuma's arts... she is a bombastic artist!!!

we enjoy the coldness of winter in Sydney!! quite different from Brissy.. cold but still enjoyable!!!

That's why I called this perios of time as the best moment in my life!!!

memang best habis spent time ngan dorang semua.. and I am starting to miss it!!

p/s: to K.A and all of his family members thank you for making my life more meaningful and showing me the real definition of friendship that dont require money or anything special!!

Thanks again guys!!! (you are all fantastic and miraculously fashionable!!)

No comments: