Tuesday, December 30, 2008

THIS IS MY RUNAWAY VISION OF 2009..

First of all Sutra (ai de maniaco della moda) want to wave a golden good bye wish to 2008 (de Pontenziamento della moda anni) for the improvement that it showed in guiding me into this amazing world of glamourous fashion. Frankly, the fashion journey that i encounted in 2008 was really helpful, useful, and beneficial in bringing my fashion sense in the high level and prestige. This leads me to be more aware about the fast and quick development of the fashion world.

In this year, I experienced many changes in many ways. I do realized that all of the good and bad experiences may help me in constructing the best versatility in my life of fashion.

What do I achieve in the year of 2008?

- The improvements are:

personality refinement in owning more brands :Guess, Coach, Ck, Gucci, Prada, Sarah Jessica Parker (new brand), Lancome, Marcs, Polo Ralph Lauren ,La Coste, and Elizabeth Arden.

Be more fresh in style (Sutairu in Japan) by new hair cut (Rihanna Style) and make up (fav brand is Loreal).

Seeking more fashion info from experts via reading more fashion mags namely Vouge, Marie Claire, Eve, and Shopping till u drop.

Be fashionable in communication by collection new gourgeous gedget such as iPhone 3G, and n95.

Visiting the centre of fashion cities in upgrading the fashion senses (Sydney and Melbourne)

surronded by more MODA AMICI (fashion friends) like K.a (the queen of fashion knowledge), Syefah (the shopaholic), Dee (the queen of label and love), Fariza (aka Hot Mama), Iner (the G and Beauty), Zyerila (the collector of fashion), Asyi aka LOLO (the mix and match princess), and many more name of divas..

Of Course... I will never ever stop in upgrading my fashion lenses from time to time as I know that the step of fashion never stop too. Thus, for the coming 2009.. I am putting my new vision of moda... which will elavate my fashion standard to one step higher...

What is your major plan?

- I want to own more brands which look suitable with me and sustaning the existing ones

Brand that I want to have in 2009 = LV (as usual), Burberry, DKNY, more gucci, Ted Baker, more coach..

- I want to be more updated in knowing fashion.. thus need to read more books of fashion like mags, or blogs, or watch more fashion progs like ANTM, Project Runaway, or anything.

- I want to be impressive in bringing the fashion into life by trying something new and fresh like new makeover..

- Maybe will change my make up product to Cover Girl instead of using Loreal.

- Now, this year is time for fitness and healty (eat more healty foods and visit Gym)

- May be this year.. I will put more focus in my room and house beauty instead of the beauty of my own self.. so perhaps i will visit IKea regularly.. I am looking for a new interior design for my own room and house...

Oraitdy.. that is my reflection and plan for 2008 and 2009..

I do really hope that my fashion and style will never fade away.. let it be more energetic, fresh, and elegant.. hahahaha

Can't wait what will happen in my fashion world next year..

HAPPY FASHION NEW YEAR EVERYBODY..
FELICE ANNO NUOVO DI MODA, TUTTI!
HAPPY NEW YEAR LA MODE, TOUT LE MONDE!
FELIZ ANO NUEVO DE MODA, TODO EL MUNDO!

No comments: